The City Of Gold

Friday 17 October 2014

How To Earn Money Online with My Likes(18+)

No comments :

How To Make Money Online At Home(18+)

My Likes is 18+ money making job.Its similar to Sky Likes.But Sky Likes is for everyone and My Likes is for 18+ only.If know about Sky Likes then its easy for you to under stand.
First thing you need is a lot of traffic for earning a big amount of money with My Likes or Sky Likes

How To Bring A Lot Of Traffic

To bring a lot of traffic is easy like a Click.Easiest way to bring traffic is Social Networking.Social Networks are Treasure Chests full of traffic.you just have to make friends as much as you can.
These are most popular social networks for bringing good traffic:
How To Earn Money With My Likes(18+)

Earning money with My Likes you have to be 18+.Because when you Sign Up on My Likes it will ask you the sources of traffic And when you give the links of your social networks,websites and blogs.My Likes will post ads on the given links.
But these ads are not simple as Sky Likes.My Likes will post 18+ ads on your links like (Nude or XX ads)
SO if you are 18+ then Sign Up for My Likes.My Likes is also pay's the highest amount of money for USA clicks.It will pay you  15$ or 16$ dollars per 1000 views on given ad from USA.For Sign Up on My Likes Click Here 

Payment procedure of My Likes is Payoneer.Payoneer is a online virtual account .Payoneer is a free account Payoneer give 25$ dollars free for Sign Up.Payoneer also pay's 25$ dollars for each referral you bring via your referral link.Sign Up for Payoneer Click Here.  


Payoneer will send you a master card for withdrawal your payments.Payoneer master card yearly fees is 30$ dollars so you have to pay 30$ dollars to Payoneer every year.
Enjoy earning money with My Likes.  


No comments :

Post a Comment